DELL 450-18980 power adapter/inverter Indoor 330 W Black
Bulk Discounts available. Create a quote request or call us today to find out how much you could save.
- Comes bundled with 2 meter long Power Cord.
- This product replaces the following SKU / Part Numbers : 450-17280/ XM3C3.
- Device Type : AC Adapter.
- Quantity : 1.
- DC Connector Size : 7.4 mm.
- Weight : 1.4 kg.
- Length : 200 mm.
- Width / Dia : 100 mm.
- Height : 43 mm.
Stop lugging your AC adapter back and forth between home and office. Get a second AC adapter for your notebook and keep one in the office and one for home or travel.
The 330-Watt AC Adapter from Dell™ is specially designed to meet the power needs of your Dell laptop. Packed with of 330-Watt power, this adapter enables you to simultaneously operate your system and charge its battery from electrical power outlets. It comes bundled with 2 meter power cord.
- Genuine Dell-branded parts undergo rigorous testing by qualified engineers to ensure compatibility and reliability in your Dell system.
- Our sustaining qualification process allows for testing and certification of the newest technology on your Dell system.
- Dell uses only OEM grade quality components.
- Our Limited One Year Warranty guarantees that if our Genuine Dell-branded parts should fail, we will replace them.
- Genuine Dell-branded parts mean that you will not need to worry about voiding your system’s hardware warranty.
- Non-Dell parts are not covered and may void your system warranty.
- Our experienced technical support staff is available to answer any questions regarding your genuine Dell-branded parts upgrade.
- Parts purchased from other sources will not be supported by Dell.
Tracking numbers are emailed to the address you entered when you placed your order as soon as the package leaves our warehouse.
Please contact us if you have not received your tracking information within 24 hours of your order.
Shipping Rates and Times
All items shown as in stock.
Orders ship next business day if placed by 11am (excluding weekends and holidays). Please call customer service or your account manager for exceptions or expedited service.
Trade-in & Trade-Up Use the Value in Your Existing Devices Against the Cost of Upgrading your Technology